Inherited Property Solutions
Our fast-growing real estate company is seeking a Disposition Manager to facilitate the marketing, negotiation, and sale of property held by and controlled by the company. The Disposition Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of the company’s pricing strategies, price execution, and overall price management. This opportunity is geared towards the person who excels and over achieves. This will require learning, understanding, and implementation of the company philosophy regarding the analysis and negotiation of each opportunity to maximize the profits on each.
The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the company, its management, the team, the company's customers, or all of the above.
If you are a self-starter, quick learner and have a winning attitude, and enjoy working with a successful team then please send us your resume now we are looking for you
- Market properties according to established procedures
- Create new buyer contacts in order to develop and grow our existing buyers list
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process
- Work with the entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitable growth
- Develop strong business relationships with buyers for maximum results and revenue for the company
- Provide the company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvement strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue.
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Update progress in CRM daily
- 2+ Years sales experience required
- Some type of Real Estate experience needed
- Quick learner
- Each day different from the next; especially in personal interactions. Fast-paced environment. Multiple projects going simultaneously
- Very socially-focused; requires "how can I help you?" attitude. Lots of attention spent on building and maintaining relationships, especially where helping, not pressuring, others, foster the relationship
- Adherence to established guidelines and procedures is important and to involve others in the decision-making; there is a need to build consensus rather than make decisions alone
- Open, flowing communication is important. Position requires working with and through others, especially in a helping role There is a need for a persuasive, "selling" (rather than "telling") communication style
- Reliable transportation
$60,000+ (Commission Based) yearly
About Inherited Property Solutions
Inherited Property Solutions is a Nashua, NH family-oriented real estate investment firm that invests in single-family homes, multi-family apartment buildings, and commercial properties every year. We are growing rapidly and are dedicated to making our surrounding communities a better place!
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members! We hope you will come to join our seriously fun and growing team!