Perch Rock Management LLC
Our fast-growing real estate company is seeking a new Disposition Manager to facilitate the negotiations and sale of the properties held by and controlled by our company.
Your main responsibilities for this position are ensuring that you develop and implement our company's pricing strategies and price execution to our prospects. This will require extensive analysis with numbers, patience in negotiation, and solid implementation of the company's profits. This will also involve creating marketing offers or negotiation to possible sellers, who will take cash offers for their properties, which might take place through either personal visit to the property or communication through email, text, and calls.
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members!
IF YOU HAVE A FAST PROCESSOR THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU. WE NEED INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN PROCESS AND THINK EFFECTIVELY AND QUICKLY!
- Generate and close your assigned leads utilizing company resources by various sources: MailChimp, Podio, Internal software
- Negotiate, contract, and inspect both on-market and off-market investment opportunities
- Manage a pipeline of prospects and act as lead contact for buyers
- Negotiate with buyers on properties and overcome price objections and sell company's assets
- Schedule and conduct appointments and showings
- Use the CRM daily to add, update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with all parties involved
- Close contracts in a timely manner
- Attend business meetings and training as required
The Right Person:
- High School Diploma and/or Associate’s Degree in Business
- 2-4 years of sales/closing experience (with a proven track record) who is goal-oriented and able to hit metrics
- A real “Go-Getter” who wants to add value, is self-motivated, and results-driven
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to perform intermediate tasks in the Google Docs and/or MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)and the ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must be dependable and have excellent time management
- Outstanding written, grammar, and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills, organization, and planning skills
- Enthusiastic about providing the best possible customer service for clients and customers
- A roll up your sleeves, and all hands-on deck mentality to cross-functional tasks and assignments with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong relationship management
$80,000 - $175,000
About Perch Rock Management LLC
Perch Rock Management LLC/Realty Surgeons LLC is an alternative asset capital firm focused on buying distressed and underperforming real estate through data and tech driven solutions. We have the ability to buy real estate assets all cash and close within weeks.