Real Estate Start-Up / Stealth Mode
When you join a company that’s changing the game of real estate investing, opportunity follows. We’re experiencing unprecedented growth and need more motivated people to help us improve our communities one neighborhood at a time. This role will primarily be to manage our real estate inventory and finding qualified buyers.
- Manage existing marketing systems
- Respond to buyer/investor inquiries
- Follow up with buyers/investors effectively and consistently
- Coordinate property showings
- Track and update our database with buyer/investor inquiries
- Foster and maintain existing buyer/investor relationships
- Prioritize property marketing systems to meet contract deadlines
- Manage lead information and sales activities in the company
- CRM· Tracking Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly KPI's
- Schedule inspection appointments, consult on best options, and present possible solutions
- Evaluate a property based on data obtained online, via the phone, including sales value and the cost of rehabbing the home (we will teach this to someone new to the industry)
- Build rapport with the wholesalers
If you can think on your feet and are an assertive, self-directed, and goal-oriented person with the ability to build rapport, you may be a good fit for our company.
No real estate license required
- Comfortable working with a team or alone
- Have a reliable vehicle
- Great work ethic
- Quick thinking, problem solver
$20 - $24 hourly
About Real Estate Start-Up / Stealth Mode
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: We are looking for someone to join our rocketship. We are one of the fastest-growing real estate start-ups in Texas!
Open door policy with the founders. Rocketship growth. Competitive salaries.