The Grant Group
The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well. If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Generate timely sales reports
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Meet with agents to work on their sales scripts
- Set aggressive sales goals with sales team
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards
- Have prior experience in sales
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
About The Grant Group
The Grant Group is a fast-growing and fun real estate team serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. We strive to have the highest earning, and most experienced agents in Minnesota. Come grow with us!