As we continue to grow, we are looking for the right person to strengthen a positive office culture, set a strong leadership example and drive revenue and inside sales productivity.
We are searching for someone who will take our established and profitable company to the next level by focusing on our team's sales productivity.
The ideal candidate will have experience in leading sales people, coaching, possess strong technology and problem solving skills and experience working in a fast paced environment.
This person must be a natural leader, influencer and be able to get a high volume of work done in a short amount of time. While they are personally a high achiever, they get their greatest reward from helping and leading others to achieve a high level of sales success.
They are tough minded about standards of excellence, but really care about helping salespeople achieve their goals. In addition, this individual must be a strong culture fit with high ethics and personal integrity.
- Achieves sales goals and ensures company top line growth.
- Drives sales development through proactive coaching and training.
- Enforces all internal/external policies to ensure team compliance.
- Prepares for and leads sales meetings including daily accountability call.
- Utilizes all available reporting to ensure the team attains all performance goals.
- Ability to respond to sensitive issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Experience in inside sales and outside sales with a record of driving revenue through strong sales leadership.
- Adept at managing processes, sales planning, coaching and people management skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Six figure potential with base salary plus bonus structure.
- Servant leadership and consultative coaching style
- Energized by an open-ended compensation plan
$50,000 salary + commission (linked to performance of team)
About Limbird Team
The Limbird Real Estate Group has been #1 in Arkansas for over 5 years and is recognized nationally in the Wall Street Journal among the top 45 firms in the nation out of over one million.