- As we continue to grow, we are looking for the right person to strengthen a positive office culture, set a strong leadership example and drive revenue and inside sales productivity.
- We are searching for someone who will take our established and profitable company to the next level by focusing on our team's sales productivity.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in leading sales people, coaching, possess strong technology and problem solving skills and experience working in a fast paced environment.
- This person must be a natural leader, influencer and be able to get a high volume of work done in a short amount of time. While they are personally a high achiever, they get their greatest reward from helping and leading others to achieve a high level of sales success.
- They are tough minded about standards of excellence, but really care about helping salespeople achieve their goals. In addition, this individual must be a strong culture fit with high ethics and personal integrity.
- Achieves sales goals and ensures company top line growth.
- Drives sales development through proactive coaching and training.
- Enforces all internal/external policies to ensure team compliance.
- Prepares for and leads sales meetings including daily accountability call.
- Utilizes all available reporting to ensure the team attains all performance goals.
- Ability to respond to sensitive issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Experience in inside sales and outside sales with a record of driving revenue through strong sales leadership.
- Adept at managing processes, sales planning, coaching and people management skills.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Six figure potential with base salary plus bonus structure.
$50,000 salary + commission
About Limbird Team
The Limbird Real Estate Group has been #1 in Arkansas for over 5 years and is recognized nationally in the Wall Street Journal among the top 45 firms in the nation out of over one million.