The Sales Manager is an individual who is highly sociable, draws energy from working with people, and is optimistic and outgoing. He/she is an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team of Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants who are united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
The Sales Manager leads the buyer side of the team by hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all Buyer Specialists and Showing Assistants. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving buyer agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing and seeking win-win agreements.
The Sales Manager also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people on the team and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Attain organizational sales goals and revenues by creating a sales strategy
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Manage sales reports and adjust strategies as necessary
- Develop a scalable sales process and ensure agents adhere to it correctly
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process in its entirety
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
ReBoost is a Nation-wide Team of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's and Marketing Professionals that work together to sell more homes and give our clients a world-class experience. We're helping agents become more successful and provide them the support they need to better serve our clients. Empowering agents, building wealth, and making a difference. Come be a part of our growing national Real Estate Team!