Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Hold on or offsite team building events
- Meet with sales team to help in setting individual sales targets
- Create and implement company budgets and expense reports
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- Manage sales reports and adjust strategies as necessary
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs
- Previous sales experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proven success as a Sales Manger or team lead
About Keller Williams Preferred Realty
Keller Williams is an international real estate franchise company with more than 170,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe.
Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for its associates, Keller Williams Realty has been among the fastest growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding.
In 2014, Keller Williams became the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, and is currently number one in agent count, close volume, and closed transactions.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture and wealth building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights!