We are seeking a Director of Operations in Taylors, SC for a growing Real Estate team! This person will be the next high-impact leader that will help run the operations side of the business so the Agents can focus on selling real estate. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with top-performing agents and will need to OWN the operational side of the team, with a focus on listing coordination. The ideal candidate will have a background in real estate; however, this is not a requirement. We are looking for a strong leader with a proven track record in implementing systems and procedures in an office setting who is detail-oriented, polished, communicates effectively, and takes initiative in solving problems and being vocal if they feel systems and/or processes can be streamlined or better utilized to maximize efficiency.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management, and back-office support - strong systems background is preferred.
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing alongside our team client care admin (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Provide concierge-level customer service to clients and customers
- Prepare financial reports for commission approval and split designation
- Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
- Continue to take the day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Be technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Internet skills
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly, effectively communicate this outline to all team members
- Learning-based and solution-oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Continue to maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Skilled at implementing systems
- Are looking to expand your horizons
- Enhancing the infrastructure of an organization
- Find consistency in your talent of the successful execution of completing projects
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and manage time accordingly
- Willingness to be available nights & weekends, in the event of emergency circumstances or in the event of incomplete time sensitive duties
$50,000 + bonus potential
About Turneround Homes
Turneround Homes is a team of experienced, licensed real estate agents serving the Upstate of South Carolina, with a proven track record of producing results quickly, supported by a consistent direct line of communication. Our team is currently a group of professional women with a mission to change people's lives through real estate sales. We provide the opportunity for excellent business and work-life balance for our team members while proudly serving hundreds of clients each year. Our core values embed the presence of honesty, & excellence with a result-focused approach, executed in a professional, faith-based, flexible, and servant-focused mindset.