Thunder Sun Homes
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them.
The style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly. There is plenty of challenges and pressure, and people and problems must be handled with confidence and determination.
The position requires a self-disciplined person who can handle details as long as they are only an intermittent aspect of the job and not the primary responsibility. Self-assurance and competitive drive are absolutely necessary.
There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. This is primarily a task-focused job, requiring a somewhat authoritative, directive leadership style that encourages results-driven, task-oriented collaboration.
- Executing the vision of the company.
- Running of day to day operations of a Real Estate investment company.
- Handle the operations of buying, selling and managing real estate.
- Faster-than-average pace; ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail.
- Must recognize and adjust to change - there is considerable variety in the work.
- Strategic, big-picture thinking backed by an added focus on the tactical aspects of the work
- Setting and achieving specific standards for self and for others; an emphasis on schedule and quality
- Primarily task-focused, with some action-oriented collaboration required occasionally
- Seeks and accepts decision authority and responsibility
- Will effectively weigh risk against the benefit; while not cautious, a calculated decision maker, an independent decision maker, will occasionally utilize team consensus or collaboration
- Requires a lively and incisive communicator, more authoritative than persuasive in style
- A stimulating influence on others, while being firm, direct, and self-assured in dealing with them
- Some collaboration within own team but a more independent style in general
- Prefers to delegate routine detail work; will follow up closely and critically for standards and schedule
- Capable of delegating some authority, with close follow-up and control
- Maintains control of overall agenda, includes others in a task-focused manner
- Creates a disciplined process
- A Background in Real Estate will help but is not required
- Management 1 year (preferred)
- CRM and computer skills: 1 year (preferred)
- The desire to thrive and grow our business (required)
- Strong work ethic (required)
- Support our company core values (required)
$25,000 per year plus bonuses
About Thunder Sun Homes
Our company buys and sells homes in and around the Lubbock market through a variety of different relationships and unique methods. We fix and flip properties as well as wholesale properties. We are growing at an incredible pace and looking for our newest top-notch team member.