Alan Taylor Real Estate Group
As Director of Operations for the Alan Taylor Real Estate Group, you will oversee and manage day-to-day operations of a top producing agent and team members. Individuals who are motivated, driven, extremely detail-oriented, and licensed as a real estate agent in the state of California are encouraged to apply. Experience with working on a team is a must as is 3-5 years of prior real estate experience as a licensed agent. This is a full-time, in-office position at our Sherman Oaks location.
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Work with the team to drive key strategic decisions, ensure business success, and provide seamless support
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Direct and perform administrative processes
- Prepare and complete appropriate paperwork for transactions/listings/contracts/etc
- Ensure real estate contracts are processed properly and in a timely matter, with a focus on the details
- Manage incoming requests from agents or clients and ensure that issues are resolved thoroughly, with a strong customer-service mindset
- Document tracking for large volume of real estate transactions
- Maintain physical and digital files in an organized manner
- Perform any other related real estate-related activities, including showings and/or inspections
- 3-5 Years Minimum as a California Licensed Real Estate Agent
- (*Note*) A Valid Real Estate License is Required for This Job
- Able to Commute to our Sherman Oaks Office (This is an In-Office Position)
- Excellent Organization and Attention to Detail
- Ability to Multitask in Fast-Paced Environment
- Proficiency with Outlook and Google Suite
- High Technological Aptitude
- Possesses Discernment for Working with Confidential Information and Tight Deadlines
- Able to Effectively Communicate to Clients and Other Team Members in a Timely Manner
- Experience Using Word Processing Programs, Spreadsheets, and Multiple Listing Service
About Alan Taylor Real Estate Group
Alan Taylor, a real estate agent with decades of experience, combines expertise in the Sherman Oaks and Ventura Corridor markets with a customer service ethos second to none. As a listing agent, his process incorporates the latest in digital marketing paired with sensitivity to a seller's needs. He makes selling a home quick and easy, even under challenging circumstances. If someone is in need of an agent they can trust with the details, Alan Taylor will guide them through the process effortlessly.
We strive to offer clients unrivaled real estate services and prioritize providing an informed and hassle-free customer service experience. Our core values center around transparency and forming relationships. We always work with the goal of turning every client into a lifelong friend.
If you believe that you align with our core values and are a good match for this position, then we encourage you to apply! We look forward to hearing from you.