The Mateyoke Group at Keller Williams Legacy Group
The Director of Operations (DOO) is a positive thinking, self-motivated, flexible professional who understands their role as a protector for the growing team. They possess integrity and the desire to grow - both personally and professionally. The DOO is a Master of Systems, consistently seeking and maintaining new, innovative, and efficient business processes that save time and money.
As a key leader, the DOO frees up the rainmaker to focus more on generating transactions than closing them. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems, and is seen throughout the organization as the expert on efficiency and systems. The DOO exhibits a drive to use systems as a strategic tool and balances patience in finding a solution with accomplishing the objective in a timely manner.
This individual is 100% committed to empowering the rainmaker in achieving advanced levels of success.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an Operations Manual that documents all systems and standards for rainmaker
- Guard the rainmaker’s daily schedule
- Review contract and listings documents for completion
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- System development, implementation, and management of rainmakers 4-1-1 for the team
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Read the MREA Book and follow the systems
- Can work on deadline and handle private client information
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- excellent spelling, grammar
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Upbeat and considers themselves a perfectionist
- Competitive in nature and loves to win
- Possesses a “can do” attitude and will bring a sense of “fun” to the group
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure - Think like a problem solver!
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Bookkeeping skills
- High school graduate
- Real estate license preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience
$40,000 - $60,000
About The Mateyoke Group at Keller Williams Legacy Group
A sixteen-year-old residential real estate team performing in the top 10% of production in the Central KY area. We run our business with a high emphasis on the customer experience, leading to 60% of our business coming from referrals and past clients!!
We LOVE creating an unforgettable customer experience by focusing on what is important to the client (incredible marketing, timely & honest communications, their priorities, not our own) and topping it with memorable, kind touches along the way! Our mission is to create raving fans for life! To ensure this happens, we invest heavily in our business and our clients with national, regional, and local training, and of course, copious community knowledge.
We love the Keller Williams culture and training and look for others that are learning based with a strong desire to exceed our clients’ expectations!