Hargreaves Home Sales Team
We are looking for a person to handle all functions of our office. Must be self-motivated, have strong customer service skills, organizational skills, an ability to problem solve. A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must. If you are looking for a challenging position, a great office environment with the room to learn and grow, we’d like to meet you.
The Director of Operations reports directly to the owners and is responsible for ensuring the smooth daily running of the company. Duties include managing phone and e-mail communications. Oversee routine updates to websites and other social media.
Provide general office support. This includes fielding phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person. Providing support to the agents in the office. Acting as the lead resource for administrative and secretarial support. Maintaining office files both hard copy and electronic. Coordinating the monthly office schedule, monthly meetings, creating mailings, among other roles.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
- Developing and implementing strategies aiming to promote the organization’s mission
- Provide superior back-office support by managing seller/buyer systems, internal databases and lead generation
- Support sales agents with contract paperwork
- Provide assistance in the creation of marketing materials and updating agency website and social media posts
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Provide exceptional customer service as the point person for complaints or questions
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Strong communications skills are a must
- Desire to learn and grow both personally and professionally
- Experience in the following is a must: Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
- High school graduate
- Customer focused with impeccable organizational and communication skills
- Strong Team player with the ability to also work independently with little direction
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
$35,000 - $60,000
About Hargreaves Home Sales Team
We are a fast-growing Real Estate team out of Ellicott City, Maryland. We have a mission to change lives; those of our clients, those of our Agents and those of our employees. We are community service based, and are known to go above and beyond for those who we are in business with.