The Damon Penn Group
Do you have a passion for organization and love building better systems to help businesses succeed? We’re in search of an office manager to work at the helm of our team operations and set expectations with our agents that meet our high-quality standards. We encourage applicants who are inspired by new opportunities, motivated by challenges, and ready to apply!
This is a true career opportunity for an individual who is passionate about growth, committed to building and maintaining systems, appreciates the opportunity to be at the forefront of making an impact and creating tremendous value and potential for the people on their team, and the clientele they serve. We’re looking to invest in a candidate who is interested in team leadership, upward mobility, and the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-energy work environment. You will lead future administrative staff, oversee day-to-day operations, and ensure our business is running smoothly.
- Liaise with customers, service providers, vendors, and contractors, acting as the main line of communication
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Serve as a liaison between the managing Realtor and clientele
- Oversee the Lead Realtor’s calendar
- Input information received about clients through streamlined database management
- Maintain a balanced record of the business transactions
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Assist with transaction management including but not limited to supporting the team transaction coordinator in communication with real estate agents, clients, attorneys, mortgage brokers, etc. during the process of a transaction to effectively manage the administrative tasks involved from contract to close
- Coordinating listing activities, including validating info, inputting listings in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system, preparing marketing, managing signs and lockboxes
- Manage and maintain online reputation and request reviews from clients
- Social Media and Email Marketing, including all social media platforms. (This includes just listed, just sold, under contract, team accomplishments, industry news, various holiday posts, etc.)
- Produce custom Marketing pieces for agents on the team at their request
- Ensure real estate documents are prepared and sent for client signatures and completion
- Review contracts and follows compliance procedures and guidelines
- Maintains status calendar of important contract deadlines
- Prioritizes issues and phone calls to the correct contact person
- 2+ years of management experience strongly preferred
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Real Estate Experience preferred
- Administrative or Operations background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing skills - social media, print, and web-based
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability to succeed
- Independent thinker
- Strong Tech skills
- Service-oriented attitude
- Canva, Photoshop
- Learning-based- actively and independently seeking out answers as needed
$65,000 - $75,000 + Bonus
About The Damon Penn Group
Damon and The Damon Penn Team are the local experts in marketing and closing successful real estate transactions with over 14 years of experience. Our team is recognized as a part of the top 1% of agents and teams nationwide, outperforming the market.
Our Team's high energy and professional experience protects, defends, and outsmarts the competition.
Note: Please do not contact Damon Penn directly or you will be eliminated from consideration. We have partnered with a company that will oversee the recruiting process. Thank you!