Billings Real Estate Co.
The Director of Operations is a key Empire Protector. This Director is the Master of Systems, consistently seeking new, innovative, and efficient business processes that save time and money. As a key leader in the organization, the Director of Operations increases the ability of our members to close more transactions in less time, with higher customer service ratings, while reducing overall expenses of the network. This is accomplished by their incredible ability to find and implement new efficiencies in technology and automation. This allows them to hire, lead, and teach a small staff who do an enormous amount of work compared to organizations that lack technology and automation. This creates a competitive advantage in the marketplace that is highly attractive to real estate agents and consumers.
The Director of Operations is deeply committed to supporting the growth of the company and achieving greater levels of success, and to growing their own skills, and developing into a supportive leader within the organization.
- Generate a 5% or higher conversion rate on “met” database after one year. Begin with 0.25% referrals at start of 22.214.171.124 increase to 1% at end of 90 days, benchmark is 5% after one year
- Establish a central communication cadence such that everything that needs to be communicated is communicated to the right people at the right time achieving two-way engagement from every person in the organization every 14-days
- Achieve all participation metrics set for events and meetings
- Operational staff generates a Happiness Score of 80% or higher with team agents
- Customer Net Promoter Score of 80% or higher
- Referrals - Begin with 10% referrals at start of 30.60.90 increase to 18% at end of 90 days, benchmark is 50% after one year
- Generate Agent Feedback - Agent Net Promoter Score of 80% or higher
- Generate Testimonials - Begin with 25% referrals at start of 126.96.36.199 increase to 30% at end of 90 days, benchmark is 50% after 120 days, Receive and broadcast testimonials on 50% of closed transactions
- Achieve preset % reduction in costs every single month
- Implement a digital and interactive operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Growth through 90% Retention Rate quarter over quarter
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including customer service, buyer, seller, lead generation, tracking, and expansion systems
- Participates in developing and implementing a strategic plan that supports the organization’s vision and goals; translates the strategic plan to staff to ensure support, and modifies the plan in response to changing internal and external factors
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative department members
- Employee performance: establish clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against the goals, ensuring timely feedback, and addressing performance problems and issues
- Lead generate for talent and build talent bench for Role
- Client care employee satisfaction rating of 80% or higher
- Perform such other responsibilities and duties as shall, from time to time, be established and assigned by Team Leader
- System development, implementation, documentation, and management
- Communication and Information management
- Leading administrative department members (as appropriate to organizational structure)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem-solving in developing and documenting efficient systems
- Systems oriented for creating repeatable and dependable business
- Exceptional organizational, project, and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage
- Open to accountability through results and driven to excellence
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of Real estate experience, license preferred
- 1–3 years of service and management experience
- 3–5 years of administrative experience, preferably in real estate
About Billings Real Estate Co.
Shonna Key Team is a fast-growing and innovative real estate company in Billings Montana. Powered by our mission of delivering the FREEDOM of homeownership worldwide, we serve our members, leaders, and staff by providing them with opportunities to grow in areas of their lives important to them. While we are a real estate brokerage and real estate sales team, we view ourselves more as a marketing and technology company that just happens to be in the business selling real estate and building wealth through real estate for generations to come.