We're growing like crazy and our team is looking for an amazing Director of Operations who wants a career with a purpose.
Our goal is to enable each division within our company to efficiently serve people at a higher level and dramatically impact lives. The Director of Operations plays a huge role in that!
Who are we?
We are a client-centric, results-driven real estate team that is rapidly expanding. Our goal is to advance our team, agents and support staff, so everyone can achieve their individual personal and professional goals while contributing to the goals of the team. We believe in pouring into our team-members and creating amazing opportunities for them as our team continues to grow. If you want to join a team set for spectacular growth - this is your opportunity to join us in our early stages of expansion.
Who are we looking for:
The Director of Operations is a key empire builder for our growing sales team. This director is the master of systems, consistently seeking new, innovative, and efficient business processes that save time and money. As a key leader in the team, the Director of Operations increases the ability of the Hub to process transactions efficiently, hereby freeing the Team Leader to focus more on generating transactions.
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems plus is seen throughout the team as the expert on organization and efficiency. This person exhibits a drive to use systems as a strategic tool for creating an advantage for the organization. They are an effective problem solver that can quickly draw conclusions and form processes. This individual will have some ability to show patience in finding a solution, though accomplishing the objective is more important for this person than using one specific process.
The Operations/Office Manager is deeply committed to supporting the growth of the Team Leader in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing their own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the organization. As the success of the business grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional department members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Builds, implements and manages all systems including customer service, lead generation, communication, financial management, information management, central database management and marketing
- Assists as needed in documenting the systems of other departments, including, transactions, tracking and expansion systems
- Is responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget and generating financial reports
- Oversees all contracts through closing carried out by the transaction coordinator
- Creates and maintains an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Is responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative department members
- Coordinates the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment.
- Information management
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Leading administrative department members (as appropriate to organizational structure)
- Team Leader – daily
- Administrative Department – daily
- Agent teams-daily
- Clients/potential clients
- 1 – 3 years of service and management experience
- 3 – 5 years of administrative experience, preferably in real estate
- Bachelor’s degree in business preferred
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Campbell Team
As a Realtor® and Investor, Colin has worked on one premise - he believes in thinking differently. Simply put, he genuinely wants to help others first. There is an old saying in real estate investing “your Network is your Net Worth”. There is no way one person can do and know it all, which is why he feels you must establish a great team. Colin has built a "great team" that strives to provide exceptional customer experiences.
Helping people achieve their goals of homeownership and investment is one of the most rewarding things we can give. If we do right in helping clients make sound Real Estate choices, ultimately we all benefit – it’s a win-win.
Our commitment to providing the highest level of service to our clients has earned Colin the recognition of being an International Award Winning Broker. When contemplating your next real estate transaction, remember the Campbell Team – we look forward to earning your business.