The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere and will pay special attention to detail. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists." They will be an "outside the box" thinker and problem solver, will work well in both a team setting and independently. The right candidate will be persistent in following up with third parties to the Real Estate transaction to keep us within our contract deadlines and get our client to the closing table on time
Office Location - please be within a 20-minute commute.
Atlanta, GA 30350
We are a Recruiter hiring anonymously for one of our clients. This is a very real job and you can check us out at www.yourrealtyleverage.com.
- Assisting and supporting a team of salespeople
- Managing day-to-day office operations and multiple assistants that work remotely
- Maintaining a constant presence on social media
- Maintaining database management system(s) and training assistants and interns on systems and processes
- Support and encourage assistants in office
- Lead Management Assistance
- Marketing and strong IT skills necessary
- Responsible for all Human Resources
- Responsible for all reporting of daily, weekly and monthly numbers
- Handle all accounting and payroll with National
- Up-beat and considers themselves to be a perfectionist
- Extremely computer savvy, and welcomes constructive criticism as a tool for growth
- Somebody who has a big vision for team growth and expansion
- Competitive in nature and loves to win
- Possess a "can do" attitude and will bring a sense of "fun" to the group
- Experience with Contact Retention Management Systems is a plus
$45,000 - $55,000 BOE + performance based bonus with endless potential based on growth
About YRL Homes
YRL Homes is a collection of talented people who provide real estate consulting services with a client-focused attitude and unwavering commitment to high standards.