Amber & Company Real Estate Professionals
We’re looking for a highly driven, organized, and personable manager to play an important role on our team as the Real Estate Director of Human Resources - Operations. You’ll be responsible for the business administration, coordination, and enforcement of our human resources plans and procedures including recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management, transaction management, and regulatory compliance. If you’re a natural leader who’s ready to dive in from day one, send in an application.
- Recruit, interview, onboard, and train qualified candidates who would be assets to our organization
- Advise on key organizational policies, decision-making and strategic planning initiatives including business administration and annual budget
- Optimize and enforce personnel policies and procedures
- Make sure internal documents, paperwork, reports, and records are accurate and up-to-date
- Manage human resources programs including employee benefits, training, and company evaluation and compensation
- Oversee and manage all files from contract to close
- Candidates should be excellent leaders and communicators with strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in a Real Estate Office Required
$40,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Amber & Company Real Estate Professionals
We offer unparalleled customer service to ALL consumers in the South Atlanta real estate markets. We strive to provide a high level of customer service as we protect our clients' real estate investments.