Keller Williams Integrity Realty
Do you have extraordinary people skills?
Who are we looking for?
The Director of First Impressions must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities in an extremely fast-paced environment. The right person for this position will be exceptionally friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. This person is someone who makes people feel welcome the moment they enter the building. The Director of First Impressions is responsible for carrying out our belief that the agents are our brokerage’s clients by creating the ultimate work environment for them. This person should be a self-starter with a desire to serve others.
What will you do?
The Director of First Impressions is the keeper of productivity in the office. Their job is to ensure the office is always equipped for the needs of the agents and staff to operate at a high level.
- Accountable to following through with their commitments and holding their results accountable.
- Coachable and willing to discuss accountability.
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our systems to stay on top of our checklists and ahead of our tasks.
- Is a diligent student of the Keller Williams, systems, models, beliefs, and values.
- Own the opening and closing procedures and checklists daily, ensuring we are open and ready for business promptly at 8:30am.
- Field agent questions and be the “go to resource” for all things “office.”
- Send daily emails, update our intranet and google calendar as well as post social media announcements with upcoming trainings and updates in the office.
- Manage the office Training Tracker and master communicating the value of attending training.
- Follow intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents.
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, BOLD lunch coordination, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year.
- Maintain the office. Ensuring the whole office is presentable and reflects productivity at all times.
- Staff – Works closely with Director of Operations, Agent Services, Compliance Manager, and all other team members – daily.
- Sales Associates – Assist in connecting them to our resources – daily.
- Agent Clients - Treats the agent’s clients as if they your own. Fields calls and questions - daily.
Every single person who walks through our doors will be left with a lasting impression of the service, positivity, and professionalism of the Director of First Impressions.
- High Energy!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and problem solving skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Knowledge of Gmail, Google Calendar and Drive, MS Word and Excel and Facebook
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Growth-minded and coachable
$12.00 - $14.00/hour
About Keller Williams Integrity Realty
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate sales agents. The Keller Williams Integrity Realty Roseville Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Integrity Realty Roseville is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.