Keller Williams Realty West
The Director of Agent Services will be friendly, professional and possess a passion for serving our Associate Partners. As a key member of the Leadership Team, they will deliver consistent exceptional service aligned with the growth, retention and profit goals of the Market Center.
- Agent on-boarding and exit processes
- Hosting new agent orientations for all levels of experience
- Teaching classes specific to the role
- Agent technology set-up and ongoing tech support
- Drafting emails, press releases, awards and flyers
- Be the "go to" person for all agents
- Complete special projects within deadlines as needed
- Contact agents on an ongoing basis, operate with a sense of urgency, in line with Real Estate deadlines
- Front Desk coverage as needed
- Assist in creating presentations for weekly Team Meetings and training events
- Represent the Keller Williams culture and value proposition
This person is/has:
- Extraordinary people skills
- A positive/proactive attitude
- Learning based with outstanding knowledge of technology applications and social media platforms
- A team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with a hospitality-based mindset and excellent problem-solving skills
$30,000 - $33,000 based on experience plus bonus plan
About Keller Williams Realty West
Keller Williams is the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 975 offices and 186,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States.
In 2015, Keller Williams began its evolution into a technology company, now building the real estate platform that agents' buyers and sellers prefer. Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.
Keller Williams believes its associates deserve careers worth having and businesses worth owning that support their life worth living.