A growing real estate developer needs a dynamic Real Estate Development Coordinator to join the team! This is an opportunity for a fun, organized, and resourceful person to support the administrative needs of a small but busy team.
This is a growing company, and the person in this role needs to be willing to pitch in wherever needed, whether it’s picking up coffee, following up on a client question, or tackling a special project.
In addition to general coordination, marketing, brand, and social media-related work experience is a plus!
We offer a great laid-back working environment, weekly team-building meetings and a creative, fun atmosphere. If you’re ready to grow your career, come grow with us!
- Arrange for and implement all team events, take photos and post highlights on social media
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Consistently update all website content so it is fresh and current
- Develop marketing materials and advertising campaigns from conception to completion that are timely and effective
- Provide general office management (organizing, filing, scanning, ordering supplies)
- Assist with client projects (preparing closing packages for clients, planning launch parties, and coordinating with entities)
- Run errands as needed (picking up supplies, making deposits, etc)
- Plan office events including happy hours, team events, and holiday parties
- Encourages and is open to innovative ideas and suggestions
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- 2-4 years in an office management or executive support role
- B.A. or B.S. in Marketing, Journalism, or Business is a plus
- Experience in Real Estate Development, Architecture, or Construction Management firm is desired
- Strong computer skills including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
About Generation Constructors
Our company offers a great small-team environment. While we occasionally have critical deadlines and work extra hours, we have families and hobbies outside of work and we encourage work-life balance. Camaraderie is important to us, and we often host team-building events and other activities. We value ethics and want someone who exudes integrity to our clients, vendors, and team members. The ideal candidate will bring a high energy, solid experience, and a passion for what we do and helping others to reach their objectives successfully.