The Haus Team
We are seeking a talented design assistant who is passionate about what they do and wants the chance to work for a face-paced, entrepreneurial real estate company!
You’ll work on design projects in collaboration with our project managers, construction leads, and our finance team. We’re seeking someone who can converse with clients in order to understand their needs, formulate designs that are practical, aesthetically pleasing, and conducive to a quick sale.
We offer a flexible schedule in a fun and supportive atmosphere that encourages creative expression. If you’re looking for a career with you excellent growth potential, apply now!
- Stay current on the latest design trends including decorating techniques, new materials, innovative tools and sustainability issues and implement them into every design project
- Select and purchase furniture and equipment for each property, and oversee installation so staging is completed in a timely manner
- Promote properties by aiding in the creation of brochures and flyers that enhance the features of the properties
- Arrange for and attend all virtual tour photo shoots to help determine the best presentation of the property
- Collaborate with project management on all construction/design projects in order to meet or exceed clients’ expectations
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Must hold a Degree/License in Interior Design and have at least 2 years of experience
- Current on the latest furniture trends
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen to a client and their needs
$12 - $15 hourly
About The Haus Team
The Haus Team strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate team in the whole GTA. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.