Keller Williams Real Estate Associates
We are looking for a highly talented, detailed oriented, passionate, and determined individual to join our growing brokerage.
You must think team first and have a passion for growth. You need to be able to operate at a fast pace.
The position involves a lot of paperwork and accounting. You must have strong organizational skills to perform this job at a high level.
We are not looking to give you a job, we want to give you an opportunity.
- Processing transactions into Broker Wolf program
- Effectively communicate with over 100 agents about their transactions
- Generate trade record sheets
- Calculate commissions for real estate transactions
- Invoicing lawyers and co-operating brokerages for commission
- Corresponding with lawyers, co-op brokerages, and lawyers about transactions
- Finalize and pay out using Broker Wolf
- Handling incoming emails by responding to them in a timely manner
- Effectively manage and adhere to the systems in the deals department to assist with the growth of the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have previous deal secretary experience
- Must have previous Broker Wolf accounting software experience
- Must have excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Knowledge of using Gmail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
About Keller Williams Real Estate Associates
Keller Williams is the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 975 offices and 186,000 associates. The franchise is also No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States.
Since 1983, the company has cultivated an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders.