CREG - Boston
Are you a people person that enjoys making sure that everyone is happy and has what they need?
Do you enjoy creating a fun and exciting atmosphere for others to enjoy?
If so, our Customer Service Manager position is for you.
Our real estate brokerage is the fastest growing brokerage in New England and our business is serving real estate agents. With the enormous growth that we have, we are now looking for a full-time customer service manager to ensure that our agents are happy and are getting what they need - along with providing a fun and inviting atmosphere.
- Welcoming new agents and staff members into the company and ensuring that the transition to our company is a seamless and great experience
- Speaking to existing agents to ensure that they have everything that they need and conducting informal surveys on how we can improve
- Taking recommendations from new agents, staff and existing agents and bringing ideas to management for implementation
- Managing awards, sales contests and other areas of recognition for our agents and staff
- Help to organize events for the company and be a part of making them a great experience
- Must be a people person who enjoys helping others
- Solutions-oriented - must be able to think through the small problems and solve them before they get to management
- Adaptability - our company is always changing and adapting and you must be willing to embrace the improvements that we make over time
- Great communication skills
$25 - $30/hour based on experience
About CREG - Boston
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.