Keller Williams NY Realty
Busy Real Estate and Property Management Company is seeking a courier to service our properties year round. Pay is $15.00/hr and offering reimbursement of $0.40/mile.
Our office is located in Mount Kisco but most inspections are in the Westchester/ Putnam/ Dutchess/ Orange/ Rockland area. Must reside in one of those counties to be considered for the position. We will also consider candidates interested in Westchester/Putnam/Dutchess only, Orange/Rockland only or in all 5 counties.
To apply, please reply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position, your availability and which counties you are interested in covering.
Job Type: Part-time to Full-time
- MUST own Digital Camera for high-quality pictures (as a minimum requirement) and have experience taking photos.
- Check newly assigned bank-owned properties for occupancy and possibly discuss with former owner relocation terms. Routine property inspections, the route will be provided the day before inspections.
- Perform random occupancy inspections of properties and take quality photos of properties for marketing and inspection purposes, delivering paperwork/packages to the properties & miscellaneous running items as well.
- Installation and removal of in-ground real estate signs (all seasons).
- Taking date and time stamped pictures of the exterior and interior of homes. Take pictures of any issues outside /inside. Ex: broken doors/windows, fallen trees/branches, peeling paint, broken/missing appliances, smoke/carbon monoxide detectors, etc)
- Taking marketing pictures of properties that are ready to be listed for sale.
- Submit pictures and reports to the office on a daily basis as per company requirements.
- Completing checklists inspection provided.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to work as a team to get the job done. Use common sense in resolving arising issues.
- Reliability & accountability is a MUST. Pictures and reports must be submitted on time.
- Must have a digital camera and cell phone with a good camera, 5MGPxls minimum. Experience in picture taking and uploading to a computer. Camera and cell phone must have the capability of displaying date and time on pictures taken.
- Must have a clean driving record; provide a copy of driver’s license and proof of auto insurance including our company as additional insured.
- Must own a computer and scanner and have an internet connection at home/office.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Dropbox and Google Maps, PDF (merge multiple pages into one). Internet experience is a MUST.
- Knowledge of all mechanicals in a home is a MUST. Ex: boiler, water heater, well cap, electrical panel, water, and electric meter, oil tank/gauge, etc. To be able to identify any existing issues and report them to us.
- Permission for us to run a criminal background check on you.
- Our office is located in Mount Kisco but most inspections are in the Westchester/Putnam/Dutchess/Orange/Rockland area. Must reside in one of those counties to be considered for the position. We will also consider candidates interested in Westchester/Putnam/Dutchess only, Orange/Rockland only or in all 5 counties.
- Your car must reliable and must be able to accommodate Real Estate signs. Largest post dimensions 5’x3’+ panel. Inspections are conducted all year round.
- A minimum of 3 references will be required if considered for the position. They will be checked.
$15.00 per hour + $0.40/mile
About Keller Williams NY Realty
Team Success at Keller Williams NY Realty has a mission to deliver results to our clients quickly, painlessly, and successfully. Our team leader is a veteran of the industry, having closed over 900 transactions in the 17 years he has been licensed.