Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty
If you’re a problem-solving, multitasking expert that loves to keep things organized and has a passion for being “the go-to person”, you could be perfect for our Director of First Impressions [DOFI] position.
Our top-producing, fast-paced Real Estate firm is looking for the right candidate to assist our brokers in field and office support. Strong interpersonal skills are a must in this dynamic role. You need to be familiar with basic Excel, data entry systems, and creating work schedules. Have basic photography skills, the ability to identify office and home maintenance needs, and take pride in a job well done. If you love a fast-paced environment with busy work days that offer lots of variation, this will be the perfect fit for you, apply now!
Pay range based on skill set.
- Communicate with Realtors about service details and special requests
- Pull and process hardware to prepare deliveries on time
- Sign placements
- Assist with incoming stock to keep inventory neat, cleaned, and organized
- Inspect products, signs, office, and company vehicle(s) for any damage or defects, document your findings and report them to the manager
- Prepare documents for dispatch
- Monitor service calls and arrival times
- Plan and adjust service calls when necessary
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment while adhering to all safety regulations
- Adapt to the team needs and assist with other projects as needed
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent time management and communication (written & verbal) skills, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills are required
- Must be a hard worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- Important to be able to work independently and with a team, take direction, and follow-through
- Dependability and timeliness are a must
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere preferred
- Thrives on providing excellent customer service
- Has basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Google Suite
- Experience with a variety of cleaning supplies, cleaning equipment, and maintenance equipment/tools
- Basic photography skills
- Willing and able to spend a lot of time driving
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Professional attitude and appearance
- The ability to identify security and maintenance items in a building and upkeep
- Good physical stamina, physical health, and the ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Driver’s license or reliable transportation to and from the worksite
- Willing to work 35-40 hours a week
$11 - $12 hourly
About Amanda Howard Sotheby's International Realty
We are a fast-paced energetic company, with a passion for serving our community. We live and breathe our mission and core values. We are looking for others to join our dynamic culture if you feel your own values align.
Our Reputation for a culture of outstanding customer service will allow us to sincerely connect with people to become the most respected real estate firm in the communities we serve.
- We Preserve Honesty and Integrity
- We are Dependable, Passionate, and Determined
- We Build a Positive Team Spirit
- We are Caring about Our Community
- We Support Team Member Excellence and Happiness
- We Pursue Growth and Learning
- We Learn to Forgive
- We are Adventurous, Creative, and Open-Minded