We are looking for a full-time Concierge Manager to support our Realtors throughout our RE/MAX Executive offices.
You will manage growing opportunities to delight our agents with successful collaborations while preparing our listings for the marketplace. In addition, you’ll be responsible for project management that includes, but is not limited to, coordinating and hiring the providers to assist in organizing, updating, painting, cleaning, staging, photographing, and marketing our listings. Your role will include managing the client, vendor, agent, and staff engagement to present a top-quality listing to the community as well as a high caliber, quality client experience.
The ideal candidate is a motivated individual who is extremely organized, has an excellent eye for detail, and is highly communicative.
In this position, you’ll work among dedicated agents and staff in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Manage and set expectations for our agent, staff, vendors, and homeowner/client for each listing property project.
- Schedule all listing property projects in coordination with all parties.
- Maintain and grow a quality vendor list for all services needed by agents and homeowners. Actively work to negotiate vendor pricing and maintain high standards as well as cost-efficiency.
- Arrange for vendors to attend our listing appointments and/or consultations with agents and homeowners to discuss and present the best plan for the home’s preparation for listing.
- Actively work with experts to create high-quality marketing materials for print and social media for our listing properties in the Concierge program.
- Presentation and listening skills must be keen.
- Market services and educate our agents to grow awareness and to ensure our services stay relevant with marketplace needs.
- Deliver concierge-level customer service to sellers, buyers, and lenders to ensure five-star customer satisfaction ratings. Create a measurement tool to gauge success and provide for process improvement.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- People-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Real Estate Knowledge (License preferred)
- Able to handle client concerns and issues diplomatically
- Excellent attention to detail
- Persistent and resilient when facing challenging situations
- Proficient with Google Suite
- Project management experience a plus
$60,000 per year
About RE/MAX Executive
At RE/MAX Executive we are continually searching for new and better innovations to help our agents and broker associates do what they do best… serve their clients' needs! We understand that the real estate industry is constantly evolving and our goal and commitment to our agents and clients are to ensure that RE/MAX Executive remains, now and in the future, “Above the Crowd!”
OUR SHARED MISSION IS ONE OF:
- Demonstrating caring and understanding toward every client as if they were our only client
- Commitment to putting the client’s needs above our own, always
- Focus on the goal and being smart about using our time, skill, and experience in getting there
- Responsibility and accountability for every action taken on behalf of our clients
- Applying our “market intelligence” to keep on top of — and even a step ahead of — the fast-moving world of real estate