Marc Austin Properties
We’re looking for a detail-oriented compliance broker to add to our top-performing management team. You’ll be responsible for helping ensure our agents and company remain compliant per MLS and RAR regulation, help create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of helping real estate teams. If you’re interested in a leadership position with high growth potential, apply today!
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate law
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Must have a managing broker’s license
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
$10 - $15 hourly
About Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties has been ranked as a Top 10 Team by the Richmond Association of Realtors for 16 straight years. We focus on building better agents, which helps our office succeed.
With five core pillars: Training, branding, technology, culture, and our exclusive sponsorship formula, our office strives to create great agents with unlimited sales potential.