We’re looking for a Texas licensed Broker to manage contracts compliance for a large Houston Texas real estate company.You’d be responsible for overseeing compliance on residential and commercial contracts. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
- Look over all paperwork to confirm they have the correct signatures and dates, assuring that the closing process has been done accurately and efficiently
- Supervise all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- High school or equivalent required, some college experience preferred
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Motivated to serve people and provide excellent customer service
- Texas Real Estate Brokers license required
About Keller Williams
We have a 700+ agent office with an awesome location and our offices are fully staffed with a broker on-site and an on-staff attorney.