Marc Austin Properties
Are you looking for a leadership position where you can help a team succeed right away? We’re looking for a detail-oriented, seasoned agent or Broker to add to our top-performing management team. You’ll be responsible for helping ensure our agents and company remain compliant per MLS and RAR regulation, help create training materials to develop high-producing agents, and oversee operations to ensure company success. The ideal candidate is a real estate professional who is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of helping real estate teams. If you’re a team player who loves to help others succeed, start your application today!
- Assure all company policies and procedures and state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws are being followed by the agents and brokerage
- Run all operational aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all transactions the real estate agents perform
- Collaborate with the leadership team on retention strategies to ensure our brokerage keeps our top performers
- Build up our brokerage by finding and hiring new realtors that will improve our team
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage’s high standards
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Unparallelled communication and customer service skills
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
$10 - $15 hourly
About Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties has been ranked as a Top 10 Team by the Richmond Association of Realtors for 16 straight years. We focus on building better agents, which helps our office succeed.
With five core pillars: Training, branding, technology, culture, and our exclusive sponsorship formula, our office strives to create great agents with unlimited sales potential.