Windermere Group One
Our real estate team is rapidly expanding and we’re in need of a part-time real estate commission specialist! You will manage the payment of commissions to our agents and related commission activities while providing excellent customer service and support to internal departments. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves putting things in order and pays close attention to detail and accuracy. You’ll have an opportunity to be a part of a supportive, team-oriented work environment and see how your work positively impacts the company every day. Apply today!
- Communicate with external agencies to verify commission information for our agents
- Work closely with our agents to ensure accurate and timely commission payments
- Provide support to agents on commission-related matters, including questions and disputes
- Appropriately respond to commission-related inquiries, research, and document resolutions
- Process detailed data to calculate commissions in an accurate manner
- Update sales files as needed using real estate software
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Identify and prioritize workload to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Continuously evaluate and recommend improvements to commission plans and processes
- Work on-site from 10 am to 3 pm, Mon-Fri. Hours are flexible, not to exceed 25 hrs/week,
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook software
- Professional verbal and written communication
- Proven analytical and research skills
- Solid understanding of mathematical principles to calculate individual commission plans
- Ability to use accounting and sales tracking systems to generate reports for management
- Two years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in business or accounting.
- A background in commissions-related work is valuable, but not required.
$20 - $23 hourly DOE
About Windermere Group One
Our purpose at Windermere Group One is to be a real estate brokerage that sets the bar for excellence. Through our actions, we demonstrate Care for our clients, fellow agents, and community. We believe our Integrity is what sets us apart, but also brings us together; we have Integrity and hold ourselves to our word. We feel Communication is paramount to success, and we believe Knowledge is not only something we gain but something to be shared. We value Commitment and understand our Commitment is our promise, our promise to you.