Keller Williams Somerset
Our team is growing and we are seeking an experienced, licensed Commercial Real Estate Agent to assist property owners in selling and leasing their office buildings and commercial properties. The ideal candidate will have proven skills in developing business relationships, developing leads that turn into sales, and ensuring compliance with Federal, state, and local policies and regulations.
We love what we do and we’re ready to help you grow your real estate business through our continuous training seminars, advanced technology and comprehensive lead generation programs. If you’re ready to take your real estate career to the next level, then we want to talk to you today!
- Act as the go-between in negotiations with buyers and sellers over property prices, and during the closing of sales to ensure all transactions are accurate and legal
- Tour business properties and review costs of maintaining the building, possible renovations, financing options and analytical data
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price for clients
- Research property maintenance costs and possible renovating costs so clients will have thorough information before purchase negotiations
- Respond to customer calls, emails and web requests in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Self motivated and self sufficient
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Some knowledge of marketing and advertising
- Skilled in industry practices and lease language
$70,000 commissions or salary options
About Keller Williams Somerset
Keller Williams- Somerset/Paint Creek, is Metro Detroit's most collaborative office. We are home for dozens of teams and top-producers who consistently rank among the top 10% in all of Oakland County.
Month over month, we consistently out-produce the MLS is Listings Sold, Listing Volume, and Closed Units. On top of this, our new agent coaching program sold 72 homes amounting to $18,000,000 in volume in 2019.
With our daily training, our unique coaching model, we take pride in stating those that utilize our systems and tools have a deal under contract within 75 days. For our seasoned agents, we are seeing an average of 25% growth month over month in profitability through our technology and state-of-the-art marketing.
Whether you're interested in joining one of the top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to work with you.