Keller Williams Seven Hills
Commercial real estate sales specialists have a proven, consistent track record of excelling and growing. They are skilled negotiators and extremely knowledgeable about industry practices, selling, lease language, and legality.
Sound like you? If you’re ready to make the switch to a top-selling agency, this position is for you.
The commercial real estate sales specialist position is a commission-only role, but we provide leads - and lots of them! We will help you grow with our proven constant training, mentoring, and coaching methods. You’ll also receive full administrative and marketing support. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers and work with loan officers and attorneys so transactions are legal, accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Appraise properties using local real estate market comparisons to ensure fair market price to clients
- Research real estate market area and provide information to clients so they can make an informed decision
- Respond to customer calls, emails and web requests in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Show commercial properties that will be utilized for business purposes and provide financial information and analytical data to the client
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Some knowledge of marketing and advertising
- Proven negotiating and communication skills
- Independent and self motivated
- Skilled in industry practices and lease language
75,000 - 100,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Seven Hills
Keller Williams Seven Hills Realty is one of the fastest growing Real Estate Offices located in the Montgomery-Kenwood area of Cincinnati. Our Realtors offer their real estate services in helping buyers and sellers in Cincinnati and surrounding areas.