EZ Sales Team Keller Williams
We are looking for an additional ambitious individual to join our highly successful team as a Full Time - Real Estate Transaction Coordinator. This is an add-on position to keep up with our increase in business!!
The Transaction Coordinator is deeply committed to completing tasks correctly with a high degree of quality in a timely manner. Must work well independently, be able to take on multiple projects, and excel with minimal instruction. Technology savvy is a MUST along with the desire to learn new things. The job is for a quick learner who anticipates obstacles and thinks on their feet to provide solutions.
This Administrator will support the Property Listing Team and agents and be deeply committed to supporting our team's success. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Responsible for the processing of all contracts through closing.
- Responsible for calculating agent commissions.
- Communicates with agents, and service providers throughout the closing process.
- Submit all contract documentation to the office broker for file compliance (currently KW Command)
- Reviews all HUDs prior to closing to ensure accuracy.
- Request missing paperwork from agents, title companies, and warranty companies to ensure all files are complete for closings
- Updates MLS with listing status changes and closings
- Audit files for missing paperwork
- Work with agents to ensure all sales past the closing dates are updated
- Maintain familiarity with company and brand intranet content updates and guide agents to appropriate resources
- Support department heads and assists with day to day tasks and general administrative office support and phones
- Must be upbeat, creative and friendly with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Numeracy Skills, calculations, budgeting, invoicing.
- Comfortable working on a MAC computer and technology
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Great ability to focus and multi-task
- Calm under pressure
- Real Estate or Title work experience
- Extremely proficient working with Google Drive and Docs, Social Media, MLS (Multiple Listing Service), Dot Loop, Listhub, Postlets, Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com.
- Service-based attitude
- Ability to work with strong personalities
- Reliable and punctual
- Comfortable working with others in a fast-paced environment
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and work unsupervised
$14 - 16 hourly
About EZ Sales Team Keller Williams
The EZ Sales Team Ohio’s #1 real estate team selling more homes than any other Realtor or team of Realtors in Ohio. Record-breaking sales and award-winning client service are available to homeowners throughout The State of Ohio. Headquartered in Cleveland, The EZ Sales Team is servicing all surrounding areas locally with the statewide support of its team and the Worldwide support of Keller Williams Realty.
Their vast list of clientele includes Cleveland business/medical leaders, athletes, and residents who appreciate a client-first approach to real estate sales.
Work with the #1 team in real estate sales!