Jeff Cook Real Estate
We’re looking for a driven transaction coordinator to manage contracts throughout the entire home selling and buying process. You’d be responsible for overseeing transactions and assisting our agents from start to finish for a smooth and successful closing. Our ideal candidate is extremely organized and has superb customer service skills to make customers feel at ease. If you love working with people and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, apply today!
This employment is paid salary plus bonuses.
Location: North Charleston
- Help agents, customers, and other parties with all escrow paperwork, including appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Manage a high volume closing schedule to comply with closing deadlines while maintaining accuracy to ensure the satisfaction of clients, agents, and others
- Regularly communicate to clients, vendors, and co-workers the status of the closing process to stay accountable to the closing deadline
- Monitors deadlines throughout the closing process and generates reminders to ensure the closing date is met
- Dispatch reminder to courier for removal of the lockbox to coordinate with the closing date
- Meet with Department Manager as needed to maintain accountability and communication
- Other duties as assigned
- Availability to check emails and assist with file needs after normal business hours required
- Driven by a desire to provide excellent customer service and a great customer experience
- Background or knowledge of the real estate industry, transaction coordination, titles, and mortgages preferred
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Must be able to effectively multi-task and prioritize tasks in a high-volume work environment
- Computer literacy is required
$45,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Jeff Cook Real Estate
Jeff Cook Real Estate specializes in residential real estate and has been #1 in sales in Charleston since 2011. Our team has been growing since 2015 and now includes over 100 members. We have helped serve over 1400 families in 2019 among our Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville offices. We have been named the #1 team in South Carolina, #11 team in the nation, and were recently named a Top Workplace of South Carolina for 2019 and 2020.