Thrive Real Estate
We are looking for a team player that supports our team and our clients through the escrow process in their home buying and selling journey. The Closing Manager will be responsible for Real Estate transaction file management within company systems as well as providing customer support through the home buyer/seller experience.
Why you want to work for us:
- The job is mostly remote other than office meeting and event attendance as well as one day a week in office to connect with Team Lead and Director of Operations.
- We like to have fun. We have monthly events, whether a luncheon or get-together as we value connection as well as hard work.
- If this opportunity sounds attractive and you believe you have what it takes to be successful, please let us know about you by submitting your resume and a brief cover letter.
Transaction Coordinator Tasks
- Real Estate listing and sale transaction file setup, processing, monitoring, and review.
- Work to resolve broker commission questions, and/or issues as needed.
- Frequent communication with agents, and clients.
- Ensure all sales files and necessary documents are complete, compliant, and close successfully
- Provide weekly update to Team Lead and Director of Operations regarding sales activities
- Manage all transaction deadlines - contingency file follow-up
- Serve as the clients’ point of contact once escrow has been opened throughout the closing process
- Set clear and concise expectations with clients about the escrow process and deadlines
- Provide Buyers with relevant timely updates on the status of their transaction and help answer all questions or concerns
- Schedule and coordinate inspections / various appointments as needed
- Communicate with cooperating agents, escrow, and others
- Associates degree or a combination of equivalent education & work experience.
- Professional office environment experience required.
- Real Estate Transaction Coordination and/or escrow experience is a plus.
- Minimum 1-year experience supporting a real estate sales team preferred.
- High-level Customer Service in a high-volume business environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly and maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Solid attendance history.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Be a team player: attend team meetings/ events and work from the office once a week.
About Thrive Real Estate
Thrive is more than just our name. It stands for what we want all our clients to do. At Thrive Real Estate we take joy in seeing our clients create better futures for their families, take steps towards building wealth and achieve goals that make their dreams come true.
Thrive Real Estate in anchored by our mission to not simply meet our clients’ expectations, but to continually exceed them. That is why when clients work with us, they can be assured that their needs will always come first. We truly believe that what is best for our clients, is what is best for Thrive Real Estate. By extending this priority to the professionals we work with daily, we continue to foster a respected reputation throughout the community. Thrive Real Estate is a trusted brand throughout the industry which means partnering with our team provides an instant edge in this ultra-competitive market.