Quick Fix Real Estate
As the Closing Coordinator for Quick Fix Real Estate you will have the opportunity to be the lead closing coordinator for this rapidly growing residential real estate solutions company.
In this role you will handle the daily organization of our closings department and handle all aspects of tracking our contracts to their final resolution.
This position will report directly to our COO. You must be experienced in working with real estate transactions, closings and title issues/judgments. The candidate must have excellent administration skills.
- Coordinating all closings and document executions
- Review title requirements
- Cure title requirements
- Confirm that all title requirements have been satisfied
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing title reports, surveys, zoning certificates and other due diligence documents for acquisition, dispositions and real estate loans, including preparation of title and survey review memoranda
- Tracking transactions and communicating status to COO
- Communicate with all parties to a real estate transaction
- Support multiple managers, buyers and sellers
- 2+ years of recent Real Estate transactional experience
- Must have experience with Titles
- Highly motivated, excellent attention to detail and a self-starter
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and Customer Relationship Management Programs
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to work independently, multi-task and solve problems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong people skills, diplomacy and good judgment
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking, meeting deadlines and able to remain calm in a sometimes-stressful atmosphere
$35,000 - $45,000 depends on experience
About Quick Fix Real Estate