Real Estate Transaction Manager/Coordinator
Do you love the real estate business, but don’t necessarily want to prospect and dislike the peaks and valleys of sales commission revenue? Do you enjoy building relationships with people and helping them to achieve their goals?
Then we want to speak to you.
We are seeking a Real Estate Transaction Manager/Coordinator to join a top-producing real estate firm in the Charlotte Metro Area of North Carolina.
- You will be assisting top-producing agents to be higher producers by performing various functions of their business for them, so that they can have more time to produced higher levels.
- Functions include: closing coordinating; listing transaction management and agent marketing services.
- Exceeding the expectations of the agent in the various functions mentioned above.
- Keep agents, clients and service providers fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing.
- Take pride in making your agents “shine” in the eye of their clients.
- Seek ways to make yourself invaluable to your agents.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
- Wants to do work that matters.
- Has a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves.
- Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will grow the volume of business based on that quality.
- Real Estate Closing coordination.
- Manage relationships with agents and clients.
- Proactively update agents and clients frequently so that all parties are well informed and know exactly what to expect and feel assured that their home sale will close successfully.
- Project manage all required steps for both buyers and seller.
- Listing Transaction Management and Agent Marketing Services.
- Create and design marketing pieces that are professional and enhance agent marketing efforts in all aspects of selling their listings, getting more prospects and making more money with less effort.
- Make the agent feel that there is no way that their business could excel without you as their team member.
- Proactively seek out new material/methods/services that will help agents to be more productive and profitable.
- Make yourself and services a priceless commodity in the eyes of the agents.
- A MINIMUM of 2 years of real estate sales. The more experience the better.
- You MUST be available to the agents. 20-40 hours/week M-F (in the office) some flexibility on the weekend is required (either office or home). This is not your typical “9 to 5” job. The job is complete when the work is finished, not when the day is over.
- You demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- You must be pleasant and calm under pressure.
- You are persuasive and have strong written and verbal skills. You are experienced in explaining the closing process, setting expectations to agent and clients, and then EXCEEDING THEM.
- You possess initiative and strong project management skills. Planning multiple tasks with strong attention to detail comes EASILY to you.
- Licensed North and preferable South Carolina too. You must keep your license active and be a member of MLS is a plus.
- Have NO interest in selling houses yourself.
- Have a working knowledge and/or a quick learn of electronic document providers, namely DotLoop.
- Have the ability and are willing to manage subordinates.
$50,000+ potential income
About RE/MAX Metro
• We are a growing real estate firm with superior brand-name recognition and a unique competitive advantage over all other real estate firms in Charlotte.
• We are driven with unique leadership and guided by high moral values and a deep respect for honesty and integrity and we are damn proud of that.
• We respect your personal life and want you to have one. Work hard while you are at work, play hard while you are at home. Keep the two separate.