Graystar Legal is seeking a skilled real estate attorney to join our team. Our ideal applicant will have at least 1 year of real estate litigation experience and strong knowledge of land use, title insurance, and business law. You must have an ACTIVE (NC STATE BAR) license and exceptional negotiation, research, and communication skills. If you have a proven track record of favorable outcomes for your clients and you’re looking to move your career forward with a supportive company, please apply today!
Bonus Structure agreed upon at time of Hiring
- Take into account all legal aspects of clients’ intended outcome and personal circumstances to provide sound legal advice to them
- Manage paralegals, clerks, and other assistants
- Coordinate detailed due diligence, and inspect title examination, closing binder, and legal documents for legal risk, completion, and accuracy
- Interface with city boards and agencies to avoid zoning legal issues and obtain permits
- Serve in the best interest of your clients during real estate closings, in real estate disputes, and real estate litigation
- A Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school is required
- Be a member of your local bar association and hold a current law license in the state
- Superb negotiation, networking, research, and communication skills are needed
- Relevant knowledge of property management, land use, title insurance, business law, and residential and commercial real estate law, including litigation
- Computer proficiency is needed
- At least ONE year of experience as corporate counsel for a real estate development firm, as a transactional attorney, or residential or commercial real estate attorney
$65,000 - $85,000 + Bonus
About Graystar Legal
Graystar Legal is an expanding Criminal Law Firm located in Downtown Winston-Salem. Our proximity is within a fifteen-minute walk, (or short drive), of both the State and Federal Courthouse. We place customer service as our #1 Priority! The legal support staff is dependable and will ensure you are prepared for Consultations and also for Court each day. Currently, we have 77 5-Star Google Reviews from satisfied Clients. Please visit our website: www.graystarlegal.com to see the Team you would be joining!