Seeking for someone to fill the position of a Real Estate Closer I to work in a telecommute capacity to identify and manage existing and emerging risks that stem from business activities and the job role.
Flexible schedule. Comparative salary with benefits (401K, PTO).
- Ensure risks associated with business activities are effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Responsible for sending the prior to close packages to title companies and attorneys to initiate closing collaboration.
- Confirms fees input by processor are accurate, makes necessary updates and prepares Closing Disclosure.
- Prepare and generate a state specific final loan closing package in accordance with established investor guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Review all final signed closing documents for accuracy and completion.
- Ensure that all of the required documentation complies with state, federal, investor, and regulatory guidelines.
- Adhere to established Key Risk Indicators (KRI’s) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Successful and timely completion of all compliance courses and mortgage product training and assessments, as required by the business.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- 2 or more years of mortgage closing-related experience required.
- PREFERRED: Experience closing VA Loans.
- Proven working knowledge of TRID and RESPA regulations.
- Detailed working knowledge of state-specific closing requirements.
- Successful completion of first mortgage closing proficiency assessment and or certification may be required.
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with direct communication with customers, members, or consumers.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on quality.
$85.00 per signing document
CMNS headquarters is located in Yukon, Oklahoma. We are always at your service 24-hours a day, visit us today at https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com and call for direct inquires.
We emphasize customer service and saving you time so that you can focus on more important things at hand while we go to you.
Attentiveness to every detail and our passion to assist individuals in our community is what we believe separates us from others. We can come to an agreed-upon location such as your office, or even to a hospital or nursing facility to suit your busy schedule.
Our flexible schedule allows for evening and weekend appointments as well. We are here to provide our clients with an easy, friendly, and professional service that will accommodate their needs.