WLREA - KWPE
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of using your talents to help facilitate hundreds of real estate transactions in a high energy office environment excites you, you should probably keep reading.
As the Marketing Client Relations Coordinator at WLREA, you will have hands-on experience with the inner workings of a top San Mateo County real estate team.
This role is in-office. Duties include frequent communication with clients via email and phone, writing public remarks and captions for resale and builder listings, lifestyle and listing blogging, listing support, updating listing templates, listing syndicate management (managing our Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc. accounts), and open house marketing.
Role requires some weekend availability (can be completed from home).
This is an entry-level position. New hire will be trained.
- Create and manage social content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and company website
- Support the company and agent tracking of incoming leads/prospects and adjust marketing campaigns accordingly
- Prepares weekly sales reports
- Create fresh concise Facebook ads
- Produce marketing for all agency events including team events, new listings and open houses
- Work hand in hand to curate all marketing team efforts
- Coordinate the marketing needs of all agents
- Deliver on daily/weekly/monthly milestones
- Residential real estate sales process knowledge helpful
- Real Estate Industry Experience a plus but not required
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Able to create innovative marketing concepts
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing or related majors
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, knowledge in all Microsoft Office products
- High attention to detail
- Team oriented and self-driven
$22 - $40 per hour
About WLREA - KWPE
In 2019, Our Mission is to help 200 families build wealth through real estate, launch a property management arm with 50 doors under management and launch a transaction management arm with 300 contracts managed.
- 2016 - KWPE Cultural Ambassador
- 2016-2019 KWPE Agent Leadership Council Member
- 2017 82 Families helped for $71,000,000 in sales volume
- 2017 Realtor 30 under 30 finalist
- 2017 Rookie of the Year Awardee (team member)
- 2018 126 Families helped for $114,000,000 in sales volume
- 2018 Gary Keller Mastermind Member
- 2018-2019 KWPE Productivity Coach
- 2018 #1 Buyer Representations in San Mateo County (Brokermetrics)
- 2018 #1 Representations and Volume in South San Francisco (Brokermetrics)
- 2018 #3 Total Buyer and Seller Representations in San Mateo County (Brokermetrics)
01904259 & 01906450