Stark Company Realtors, HomeTeam4U
Looking to be a part of a Real Estate team that is about serving at a higher level?
HomeTeam4u is in search of our next Client Care Coordinator that wants to serve all of our agents and clients with exceptional customer service.
We are seeking someone to assist with getting new listings launched and seeing pending transactions through to the closing date. This person will communicate the entire process with the clients and agents. They will also follow and enforce the transaction timelines verifying that all tasks are completed promptly to ensure a smooth transaction for all clients.
If you like checklists and organizing people, this job is for you!
What we are looking for:
- Highly sociable individuals who draw energy from working with people and are organized, optimistic, and outgoing
- Self starters who want to build a career - and not just have a job
- Individuals who will maintain a high commitment to the team’s standards and achieving the team’s sales goals
- Individuals with a strong desire to learn and gain real-world experience
- Our team members must have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality
- Work directly with the Agent, Team, and Director of Operations to guide clients through the transaction
- Communicate with team on scheduling and updates
- Follow up with clients and prospects with excellent customer service
- Keep agents, clients and service providers fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing
- Coordinate the transaction with outside vendors including: title company, photographers, stagers, videographers, etc.
- Oversee the processing of sales in the database, auditing and maintaining the related transaction files
- Enter transactions into Brivity and apply coordinating action plans
- Ensure all tasks for each transaction are being completed in a timely fashion by agents and other team members
- Utilize and update the operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Promptly respond to team leads
- Display and promote individual goals
- Seek ways to make yourself invaluable to your agents
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Superior communication skills in person, over the phone, and in writing
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Proactiveness and flexibility to juggle many tasks at once and anything that comes up unexpectedly
- Ability to problem solve and make decisions
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to reduce stress and bring peace/calming to the transaction
- Ability to work independently with a high level of motivation to succeed
- Must be a team player
About Stark Company Realtors, HomeTeam4U
HomeTeam4u is a nationally recognized real estate team within Stark Company Realtors. For over 2 decades, we have been helping people buy and sell homes all over South Central Wisconsin.
We are an integrated real estate team whose members work together - to help you navigate the ups and downs of the real estate process. HomeTeam4u has built a reputation of WE MAKE IT HAPPEN!
It is all about win-win relationships. We are fueled by a unique passion and an innovative approach to provide the absolute highest standard of services. Our team of experienced, full-time real estate agents is ready to walk our customers through the process of buying a home or selling an existing home for the highest possible price.
We believe in providing WOW SERVICE. We are willing to do whatever it takes to make it happen. It is our privilege to work with each and every one of our clients.
* Top 1% of Zillow Agents, Zillow Advisory Board Member, Top 1% of HomeLight Agents