Beginnings KC Real Estate Team
We’re looking for a driven and dedicated real estate administrative assistant to join our growing team. Your job will be to complete and file appropriate paperwork for transactions, oversee important deadlines and notify clients when necessary, adhere to legal and tax withholding requirements, and coordinate schedules for final walkthroughs and other appointments. You’ll also work with the team to manage the production of all marketing materials and facilitate local events to foster connections with people in the community. You will also be responsible for our social media and building our brand. Our ideal candidate has superb organizational skills, a knack for customer service, and a strong understanding of the real estate transaction process. Send us your resume today to become part of the team!
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Take part in employee development programs to strengthen existing skill sets in real estate administration
- Achieve company objectives and regularly compile a progress report to present to the team
- Ensure each transaction complies with legalities and any tax withholdings are complete
- Schedule necessary appointments with all parties, including open houses and the final walkthrough
- Keep track of all transaction documents in the client database and complete the necessary paperwork
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Assist the real estate team in facilitating local events to foster connection to people in the neighborhood
- Respond to customer needs with urgency and attentiveness
- General Office duties including answering phones, opening office, post and organize mail, keep inventory and re-ordering of supplies.
- Marketing including, updating websites, blogs, online listings, social media, creating flyers, mailers, and videos.
- Create and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, lead generation tracking, and lead follow-up.
- Oversee all aspects of the real estate transaction from initial contact to follow up after the sale including but not limited to, scheduling, pre listing process, open houses, coordination inspections, appraisals, escrow, title, photography and showings, marketing materials, MLS input, etc.
- Regularly update and maintain communication with clients, agents, and all involved in transaction.
- Hold agents accountable for specified activities
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidates are required to have a high school diploma or GED
- Weekend and evening availability
- Real estate license preferred
- Understands how to utilize a database for processing client information and how to use Microsoft Office to create necessary documents
- Communicates well, both verbally and written
- Minimum of 2 years’ customer service experience
- Ability to learn multiple programs, databases and websites quickly
- Quick to respond to requests and completely dependable on follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
$32,000 yearly, plus bonus potential
About Beginnings KC Real Estate Team
We love people. We love houses. We bring them together. Every day. Our team strives to bring buyers and sellers together through our commitment to excellence and hard work. Our mission is to create meaningful relationships with our clients while advising, educating, and assisting them throughout their buying or selling experience.