Mpire Home Network
This is a PART TIME position.
We are seeking candidates with Real Estate experience.
Our mission is to create a first class buying and selling experience for all of our clients and we are seeking a Client Care Specialist who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in administration in real estate, leasing, title or mortgage. The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must.
We are seeking someone who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptional professional manner. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you. We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems.
There is opportunity for advancement for someone who desires to contribute to the growth and refinement of the organization they work with. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the growth of an organization while advancing along with it.
- Create and develop proactive marketing initiatives to generate leads and referrals
- Listing coordination - MLS entry, schedule photography, drop off signs, brochures and lockboxes, online and print marketing
- Website, blog and social media content creation
- Online reputation management (including gathering reviews)
- Develop/implement systems to ensure a smooth client experience
- Client appreciation event planning, promotion and execution
- Database management and updates
- Client care – manage existing client expectations, communication and updates
- Prepare listing agreements, offers, listing/buyer presentations, and CMA’s (Comparative Market Analysis)
- Track team goals, activities and pipeline of upcoming business
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and preferred partners, communicate value to our current and past clients
- Must have Real Estate Experience
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$14 - $16 / hour + Bonuses
About Mpire Home Network
Mpire Home Network at Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
We are armed with many years in the real estate game and we make the home buying or selling experience fun, stress-free, and seamless from beginning to end.