BHHS Perrie Mundy Realty Group & California Realty
Certified Transaction Coordinator needed for our growing real estate teams.
Local real estate brokerage seeks customer service-minded management professional.
Upon hiring, the Certified Transaction Coordinator will enjoy:
- A fast-paced corporate environment where hard work and leadership are rewarded.
- A collaborative, TEAM-focused atmosphere in an open office.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Enter all necessary documents into the closing system
- Collaborate with the escrow and selling agent to collect all appropriate documentation to close files
- Oversees the entire real estate transaction process, including processing sales and keeping appropriate transaction documentation
- Act as a liaison between agents to acquire disclosures
- Contact appropriate agent to obtain missing documents needed on file
- Document tracking for large volume of real estate transactions
- Ensure real estate contracts are processed properly and in a timely matter, with a focus on the details
- Ability to digest detailed contracts and make informed decisions based on content
- Careful attention to file review requirements
- Managing day to day operations for the team
- Is an active and focused listener
- Error-free in ability to multi-task
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Reliable and dependable
- MUST have a Valid Real Estate License or pending (required)
- MUST be Certified as Transaction Coordinator (required)
- Skyslope (required - please state in resume years of experience)
- Notary (preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of Real Estate Transaction Coordination - MLS, Winforms, DocuSign, G-Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Customer service oriented personality
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
$32,000 - $40,000 yearly
About BHHS Perrie Mundy Realty Group & California Realty
Consider aligning with the most respected brand in real estate! We are operating 4 fast-growing real estate offices in four cities in the Inland Empire of California. Our newest office in Beaumont, CA is a new concept "Real Estate Store" and is making waves!
We offer extensive training, world-class facilities, two Brokers to call for help, great culture and the latest technology tools. We are looking for exceptional individuals to participate in our growth as we work to become the number one real estate firm in the Inland Empire!