Our real estate team is growing, and we’re looking for a real estate recruiter to help us find the right people for our team! You’ll be responsible for engaging potential new team members, vetting the candidates to make sure they are qualified, and narrowing down to candidates who are best suited for our culture. Our ideal applicant has strong organizational skills and a knack for identifying great talent. Ready to grow your career and build a real estate dream team? Apply today!
- Provide regular progress reports to the team on which recruiting methods are most successful
- Make sure all candidate files are properly stored and managed to assure privacy and keep information readily available
- Post job openings to all major job boards in order to bring in a steady stream of strong applicants
- Oversee the steps in hiring, from interview scheduling, making recommendations on top talent and following up with those who are not selected
- Put steps in place to scale the recruiting process and ensure candidates are high quality
- Identify new talent
- Post jobs to generate candidate interest
- Review and analyze resumes
- Conduct and review behavioral assessments
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact candidates personally
- Interview potential candidates using our recruiting process
- Introduce new hires to the company and training process
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
- Need to be comfortable talking with new people and have solid writing abilities as well
- At least 2 years experience recruiting in real estate, inside sales, or similar field
- Great at time management and organization
- Experience with posting jobs on most well-known job boards
- 4-year college degree required
- Recruiting experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective negotiating skills
- Extensive knowledge of computer systems and technology
- Familiarity with online job hunting websites
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry a plus
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
$60,000 - 80,000 total compensation with base + bonuses
We are experts in Leverage. We consult with our clients to find the right talent and leaders for their team. We understand the values and qualities it takes to be successful in a real estate career and our process ensures that we hire the cultural fit for their organization. We provide unparalleled training to help your new hire own their role and build your career.
Mission - To develop leaders through the service of others. To provide Leverage by creating opportunity, cultivating talent, and maximizing potential. To enrich the lives of our clients and the talent we serve.
Vision - To be the leading career consulting team by exceeding the highest standards for ourselves, the partnerships we form, and the teams we build.
Values - God. Family. Fun. Integrity. Passion. Purpose.