Licensed Real Estate Agent required to act as call coordinator on a full-time basis including Saturday.
We are a successful and busy real estate office looking for a well-organized, hard-working individual to act as “office quarterback” by being fully knowledgeable about all details of all listings. You must possess a pleasant telephone manner and good people skills.
- Receive incoming calls
- Intercept calls and provide assistance to those who require it (eg. Sellers, buyers, agents, etc)
- Take quick over-the-phone home evaluations
- Enter all leads paged to agents into contact management system and schedule follow with agent for Office Manager
- Book listing appointments, always filling out qualifying questions form
- Open file for each listing and buyer – include contracts, feature sheets, photos etc.
- Enter listing into contact management system with as much detail as possible and launch listing plan
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
$25,000 - $35,000 plus Commission and Bonus
About RE/MAX Community
- Serving big
- Changing lives
- Making a difference
Come be a part of something special!