BBPO Group LLC
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
As a Buying Specialist you will manage a large pool of leads through our industry leading CRM and you will negotiate contracts with clients to buy homes, over the phone and at home appointments as well. You will report directly to the Acquisitions Manager.
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job!
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Manage a large pool of leads, following up with leads on our CRM daily
- Negotiating contracts with sellers over the phone
- Scheduling home appointments with motivated sellers
- Reviewing contracts, making offers, and getting signed contracts
- Constantly working to secure new homes to purchase
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Self-motivation and drive
- Tech savvy
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self motivated and hard working
- Strong phone skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to evaluate and determine property viability and deal profitability
- Text and email savvy
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Weekend availability
- Real Estate knowledge is a plus, but not necessary
- Bilingual is a plus
About BBPO Group LLC
We are a rapidly growing, family-oriented company that treats all team members like our own family! We buy and sell distressed properties with a unique approach to marketing. Join us to be a part of a growing company ready to disrupt the real estate investing industry!
To fit in our companies culture you must: Strive for excellence: Always have a positive mindset and take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your work without blame and excuses. If team members have problems, they solve them and then they share the problems and solutions with others so everyone can learn from their issues.
Our core values:
- Family first
- Excellence: Strive for mastery