Homestead Realty Professionals
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started on this already amazing team, let’s talk!
- Make sure every buyer or potential buyer has a great experience with us to convert leads or generate repeat business
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$30,000 - $50,000 commission
About Homestead Realty Professionals
We are committed to helping our clients achieve their desired results during their real estate transaction, and always keeping their best interest in mind. We value long term relationships and continue to build on new relationships. We strive to grow our business and offer top of the line training and tools to our agents and staff. Our success is measured by the referrals and repeat business from our clients and their referrals, and the success of our agents. We are grateful for the opportunities and strive to give back and pay it forward in our communities.