The Market Team, Professional Realty Services
Do you want to be part of an exciting community that’s invested in your growth? We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Candidate must have a successful track record of real estate sales
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or relevant experience
$60,000+ commission based
About The Market Team, Professional Realty Services
The Market Team is all about serving our community and clients. Through caring and thoughtfulness, we strive to create an experience worth remembering, and relationships that endure. Our core values include trust, ambition, determination, focus, creativity, positivity, thoughtfulness, and adventure.