McConnell and Associates
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Consult with qualified buyers in order to discover their property needs: then, find properties that meet those needs
- Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance your sales
- Guide 20-40 buyer clients through the home purchasing process each year
- Help families make their dream come true
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by consistently networking and learning from other real estate professionals
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Current Real Estate License required
- Must have excellent communication skills - active listening and engagement required
- Demonstrate willingness to be part of an active, progressive team
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred - our clients come first
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Some weekend and evening hours required
We don't want you to be a desk jockey or paper pusher, we will provide administrative support.
Please note: If you don't finish the application process, we won't contact you. Please upload your resume, answer the questions and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you.
$70,000+ at plan, commission
About McConnell and Associates
We are a team oriented, customer service driven real estate office. Our leader has been in the industry nearly 15 years and has decided to share knowledge and opportunities with agents who want a long and successful career, not a short term job. We use systems and team work to help our team succeed. We provide leads. office space and transaction management at no charge for people who want to work smart, have fun, and help people meet their real estate dreams.